About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Should I Become a Monk?

peterg#who@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com 

Hello Richard,
I am tired of Modern Day society with all of its rules, cynicism, fast food-culture and celebrity adoration.  

Should I just join an ashram and become a monk?

Sincerely,
Pete












Hello Pete,
If you can still have sex with girls in the Ashram I say do it.  

Knowing from personal experience from being in jail for tax evasion it’s really important to have frequent sex with girls who are alive. 

Also, if they make you shave your head to join their cult, just say no.  Hair is super important.  Almost as important as having sex with living girls.


-Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment