About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Why Does My Cat Lick Me?


Query: Why does my cat lick me?

Answer: Sometimes it's for the salt on you skin, but most often it's a sign that they have accepted you as part of their family, the same way they wash each other.

From: http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:D1TvEZ2ACg0J:home.att.net/~kathfreeman/faqs.html+why+does+my+cat+lick+me&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

3 comments:

  1. I have never been accepted by any family. Cat or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat licks me because my breath smells like cat food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why won't my cat lick me? LOL

    ReplyDelete