About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Snarfin Blog Just Got Better!


Gentle Readers,
I get so many emails that have nothing to do with friendship. Some of them are just angry people looking to vent by comparing me to Hitler. (Those hurt, guys!)

Many other emails come from people concerned with making my penis bigger. (Thanks! I am looking into it.)

But some of the emails I get contain guidance questions that don't relate to my specialty: friendship.

As part of my effort to be a complete guide and life therapist I have started answering queries that deal with issues besides Friendship. Get ready for the first of many more exciting and instructive blog updates to come.
---Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment