About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Cautious Friend

EasyBearsupplies_forUxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

I met this fab chick at my friend’s BBQ last Monday watching football. I think she’s under the impression I’m a huge sports aficionado like the rest of my buds. The truth is, I hate all sports, but I’m afraid if I tell her she won’t give me the time of day.

What kind of MAN are you? Never use the word “Fab” or “Bud”. Now for the advise: Go read the sports page and get a little testosterone flowing through those veins.
---Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment