About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nerdy Friend

wookiebobafettxxx@yahoo.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Richard Snarfin,
My friend Robbie is always borrowing things like my flash drives, my printer cartridges and my USB cables. It really bugs me but I don't want to hurt his feelings if I tell him he needs to start asking to borrow my stuff. How do I talk to my friend Rib without hurting his feelings?

Does it hurt your feelings when I tell you that you are a nerd? Cause you are. You should be less worried about your nerd accoutrements being borrowed and more concerned that you own things like USB cables and flash drives.

Go to a discotheque and find a girl that's not ugly. That will solve most of your problems.
---Snarfin

2 comments: