About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Trick or Treat Friend

timmytw7xxxx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Mr. Snarfin,
This is Timmy. I'm 11 years old. I want to go trick or treating on Halloween but my friends says it's for babies. Is Halloween for babies?

Nothing belongs to babies except scorn and derision. Halloween belongs to everyone. If your friends don't want to go with you, I say forget them.

If you're white and you want to be Barack Obama this year buy some black shoe polish and get to it. If you're black and you want to be Hillary Clinton take some ugly pills and learn to hate men.

Either way, Timmy, don't forget that the magic of Halloween belongs to every creature and since you will be trick-or-treating alone (as I always was) all the candy you acquire will be yours solely and you won't have to share it with anyone.
----Snarfin

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it, why do babies deserve scorn and derision?

    ReplyDelete