About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ticket Giving Friend

CrestfieldJohnxxxx@aol.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Mr. Snarfin,
I’ve recently decided to retire from my position as a “Parking Enforcement Officer” for the city of Santa Monica after 36 years. My wife is thrilled! I had to prolong retirement 2 ½ years to battle Diabetes. Needless to say, it’s hasn’t been easy. What’s your best advice for enjoying what they call ‘The Golden Years’?
By “Parking Enforcement Officer” do you mean “METER MAID”? If so, I’m confident there’s a special place for you reserved in Hell.
---Snarfin

1 comment: