About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swearing Friend

boxerbrown98xxx@yahoo.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
My friends installed a "Swear Jar" and we all have to pay a quarter each time we say a bad word in each others' company.

I think it's a dumb idea to have to pay a quarter each time I say "fuck". What about you?

I agree, it is a dumb idea. My parents had a jar too when I was a kid too except it wasn't for swearing, it was supposed to be for birthday parties and new clothes.

I put a lot of the money I got in there from my meat-packing job when I was a kid but I don't remember ever getting any of those things.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Weird. YOU had a bad life, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snarfin, I think you may need counseling. Seriously. Consider it.

    ReplyDelete