About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Cult Friend

Lexixxxx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
This is Randy. I think my friend Doug just joined a cult. Here's why: He shaved his head, sold his house and donated all the proceeds to some secret organization that he won't tell me the name of.

He keeps babbling on and on about "The Bloody Second Coming of the Nephilim" and always tries to get me to go these weird meetings in the woods with him. What do you think?

Dear Snakebite,
(Snakebite is the nickname I thought of for you. Just go with it.) Your friend isn't in a cult. Cults don't exist anymore. I am not sure if they ever did.

The best thing for you to do is to ignore Doug's desperate efforts to get attention. Go to the woods with him and check out the meetings. You'll probably meet some cool people there with interesting things to talk about.
---Snarfin

1 comment:

  1. Are you f---ing nuts? Of course there are cults. Look at Jim Jones! David Koresh! Seriously, Randy beware of this cult! Richard is iout to lunch. Once again.

    ReplyDelete