About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Camera-Shy Friend

wingedbrainxxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Snarfin,
My friend always takes his video camera with us wherever we go. He films everything we do and even interviews me. I don't like being on camera and I feel like his video-taping is invasive. Am I in the wrong here?


No. Sure, being on camera can be fun. I had a great time when I was on "Cops" but that's because I like the public forum. It's different with private individuals.

If being video-taped bugs you so much, do this, next time he asks for an interview, invite him to meet you somewhere dodgy like the dog pound or an ethnic hair salon but don't go.

When you never show up he'll understand immediately how his voyeuristic tendencies are ruining your friendship.
---Snarfin

2 comments: