About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog Friend

peteisitxxxxx@comcast.net to advisegi9@gmail.com
Hey Mr. Snarfin,
I love your blog. It is awesome! You're such a helpful guy with great advice to share. I think I am going to start up my own blog. Got any advice?
---Pete


Sure do, Pete! Here it is: Drop dead.
Snarfin shares the spotlight with no one.
---Snarfin

2 comments:

  1. I thought this blog was supposed to be about friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life'

    ReplyDelete