About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Space Case Friend

willywhiskersxx@aol.com to Advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Snarfin,
I don't consider myself a "people person." I have never been able to make close personal friendships with humans. My best friends are all animals. I have four cats: Whiskers, Jemini, Milk Shake and Barney.

Sometimes I honestly don't know which of my cats is my best friend. They all have good qualities. Like for instance Milk Shake is a superb cuddler but Whiskers is a good listener. I don't want any of my cats to feel like I am being preferential.

How can I possibly decide which of my cats is my best friend when it varies so much all the time?



Yeah. You're weird.
---Snarfin

2 comments:

  1. OMG. This lady is scarrrrrry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you guys this is so sad. My mom had a friend who was like that and had like 9 cats who were
    her best friends.

    It;s a really lonely wway to live

    ReplyDelete