About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fixer-upper Friend

Firecracker42@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Mr. Snarfen,
Iv'e been going to my local mechanic for years, but lately every times I bring in my Eagle Station Wagon to get something fixed, a new problems arises. I feel like Im throwing my money away. I don’t wanna go behind Mr. Ponchs’ back and go some where else but I need my vehicle for work. What to do?
Problem #1: You own an Eagle Station Wagon.
Problem #2: If your car runs as bad as your grammar, start walking to work.
Problem #3: The economy's bad. Stick it out with Mr. Ponch, he needs your money.
Problem #4: Did I mention you own an Eagle Station Wagon.
---Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment