About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halo-Party Friend

Mattorglossy1xx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Happy-Halo Snarfin,
I run a paint store called ‘Matt or Glossy’ lol… Anyway, to have fun at work, I suggested we all dress up for Halloween. Ever counseled a company before, you know, to help improve employer relations? Would love to discover new techniques to make my business one big, happy family. thx Matt.

Have you been sniffing too much paint? Never let your employees dress up. They could rob you.

You want to discover new techniques to bring your staff closer?

Bring a bottle of Popov and play Pin the Tail on the Donkey in the dark. Replace the “donkey” with your least favorite employee and replace the thumbtack with a knife. Nothing builds trust faster.
---Snarfin

2 comments: