About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Husband Friend

Sailordie_rogerxx@adelphia.net to advisegi9@gmail.com

I’m trying to rebuild my marriage from the ground up: surprising my wife with a clean house, being less predictable and more adventurous, ie picnics on the beach. I’ve also been communicating more clearly – I’m even comfortable with letting her see me cry. Do you have any other healthy suggestions that might keep that spark alive?


Yes. It’s called “Extenze”.
---Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment