About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sued Friend

mynameisbeth76xxxx@aol.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfen,
This is Beth. My friend is suing me!!! And just because I didn't pay the last month's rent. I have a reason! I lost my job and had to move out.

What kind of friend sues her friend? Tell me.


First off, Jan, don't worry! I, myself have been sued 47 times.

Here's how you deal with it. First off, don't let anybody subpoena you. If they can't find you, you're innocent.

But if they do find you, don't show up to court. Listen, there's no law that says you have to appear in court.

Lastly, if you do go to court, bring in your own expert witnesses. I like to use the Mexicans I meet at the Office Depot off the freeway. They're generally pretty willing to offer their time for a little extra money.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I don't think you should give people advice,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the worst advice I ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure that none of this legal advice is valid

    ReplyDelete