About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ranch Dilemma Friend

Doogle_Ranchxxxx@aol.com to Advisegi9@gmail.com

Mr. Snarifn,
I’m writing to you because I have a dilemma. It’s my son’s 10th Birthday and I promised to rent him horses for his party. It’s a family tradition I don’t want to break. My parents did it for me. Caleb and his friends will have a blast, I know it! But, my husband thinks it’s too expensive and too dangerous. What should I do? I don’t want to ruin my son’s special day?

Let’s talk family tradition. You ever hear the expression “Father knows best?" That was the motto in my family and I have the permanent welt marks to prove it.

You want to keep everyone happy? One word: Donkey.

It’s a more exotic animal, who’s less intelligent and more compliant. One advantage is that they’re easier to clean up after. Kids love’em!
---Snarfin

2 comments:

  1. Richard Snarfin is a honkyOctober 13, 2009 at 3:57 PM

    Pretty sure that's a terrible idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look on that kid's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete