About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Writer Friend

Mobydickluvrxxx@comcast.net to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Advise Gi,
I’ve been working on a bind-blowing concept: turn popular films into books. They always turn books into movie, why not the other way around? What do you think? My dad says the idea stinks. Thought I’d write and get some professional advise.

If you own a sharp knife, use it on your father. He’s killing your dream, and it’s a good one. Here are some great film titles that would make fantastic books:

1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
2) The Color Purple
3) The Shawshank Redemption
4) 2001: A Space Odyssey
5) The Godfather (but this one might take too long. The film is over 2 hours.)

Good luck, and let me know how it turns out.
---Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. You are both idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Pasty,
    Here is a clue for your dumb white ass. All the movies you just mentioned are books, you dumb, illiterate, ignorant cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is an ugly dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this for real?

    ReplyDelete