About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Star Trek Friend

Troubletribble6xxxxx@yahoo.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
So Richard, my friend and I have a query for you. He likes Star Trek The Next Generation whereas I like the old Star Trek. We can never agree on which one is better. Can you weigh in?

Definitely! I would say the first 3 movies were the best of the bunch: episodes 4,5,6. I wasn’t a big fan of the Phantom Menace or the Clone Wars.

Plus, since I am a huge Carrie Fisher aficionado I was disappointed to see she was left out of all the prequels.
----Jedi Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. I was talking about Star Trek! Not Star Wars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you have demonstrated to the entire world that you are a first class, grade A moron. You are no Jedi, Snarfin. You would be lucky to be jawa or a storm trooper at best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie's very hotttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

    ReplyDelete