About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Supercilious Friend

Jennymerxxx@cox.net to snarfingi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
I love your web site!!! :) I'm a book wormy and I wanna meet new friends who like books just like me. Got some ideas on how to get book wormy friends?


Dear Whoever,
I don’t know what the term “book wormy” means but I don’t like your cocky attitude. You’re certainly not gonna get any new friends by reminding people how brilliant you are.

Here’s a tip, Egghead, try a little humility before you send me a question.
---Snarfin

2 comments:

  1. You completely got her question, wrong, jerk! She's just a nice kid looking for some friends. What's wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, this guy is an idiot.

    ReplyDelete