About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Monday, September 14, 2009

No One's Friend

KyleHxxxx@hotmail to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
I am wildly successful and good-looking. I have a hot girlfriend, an expensive car and a luxury condo with a fixed 30-year mortgage interest rate of 4 percent. I work out every day so my body is toned and defined.

Here is my problem. Sometimes I think I have too many friends because I have to turn down all kinds of social engagements and parties every weekend. You’ve probably never had this question before but how do you determine which friends to keep and which ones to cut?


Dear Kyle,
Go fuck yourself.
---Snarfin

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean he wants this rich guy to blow up?

    ReplyDelete