About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Frustrated Friend

fusionhappy@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Mr. Snarfin,
My name is Ronnie, I own an El Salvadorian/Chinese fusion restaurant called, “Felipe Chang’s”. My staff is allowed to eat 1 free meal per shift, but they all complain that the food tastes like (and I quote) “Warm garbage.” Instead, they bring in takeout like Subway, Panda Express and McDonald's. Customers see this and it’s bad for business. How should I approach my staff about this?


El Salvador and China: Two places I won’t ever visit and two foods I won’t ever eat, but that said… Invite your staff to a company picnic and accidentally leave the potato salad out in the sun too long.

Accidentally spill some laxative into the punch, and perhaps, fail to check the expiration date on the bologna sandwiches you prepare.

The next day, take the phone off the hook at work and when they don’t show up because they’re sick… Fire them all. No call. No show.

---Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. Awful awful advice from an awful awful man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not racist. It makes good business sense. Go to college and learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is this place. Sound goooood.

    ReplyDelete