About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Imaginary Friend

Esmeraldasmiley1xxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Snarfin,
Sometimes after I put my daughter to bed I hear her talking to her stuffed monkey, Zeke. She makes up vivid stories involving swamps and magic and her other stuffed animal friends: Mr. Donkey and her stuffed banana, Pablo.

I guess I don’t really have a question at this point; I just wanted to relate this information to you.


Thank you for your moving story, Esmeralda. You have brought this old softie to tears. I too, have had my share of stuffed animal friends. All of them were close to me and all of them meant something to me.

Sometimes we all need a friend. I brought my stuffed seal with me to Vietnam.
---Snarfin

7 comments:

  1. More evidence of your loserhood, Snarfin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your parents wished you were never born, suckhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All our lives we sweat and save,
    Building for a shallow grave.
    “Must be something else”, we say
    “Somehow to defend this place.”
    Everything must be this way,
    Everything must be this way

    ReplyDelete