About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Smoking Friend

visitmontrealxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

I share an apartment with a good friend who happens to be a smoker. He stinks up the place and it bothers me. He knows this, but doesn't seem bothered in the slightest. What should I do about it? How do I tell him without sounding overbearing?

You’re not going to sound “overbearing,” you’re going to sound “annoying.” If you want to preserve the friendship try and relax, and maybe share one with him. It’s never too late to start.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you're not a medical doctor. What kind of name is Snarfin anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a practice - consider retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is f!$%ing awesome. Snarfin rules. Beefytop sucks! What's that mean anyway?

    ReplyDelete