About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Un-Friend Friend

suckmycockxxxx@aol.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Hey Snarf-Nuts!
This may sound weird but I hate everyone. I have no friends and I have no desire to get a friend. You say you’re the “Friend King”. What do you have to say to me?


Why not consider a career as a suicide bomber? You’re the perfect candidate. One more thing, I have never called myself the “Friend King” but now I will just to spite you.

---Snarfin The Anointed Friend King

4 comments:

  1. Snarfni, you are a rude, ugly motherfucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother's friend served in Iraq and died of injuries sustained from a suicide bomber. This is not funnny,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the friend king.

    ReplyDelete