About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Concerned Friend

AuntyJoJoxxxx@comcast.net to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
I’m house sitting my brother’s place all this week while he’s in Montreal. I accidentally killed his bird. I don’t know how to tell him. Should I wait until he gets back?


Lucky for you, birds lack the personality of a dog, the healing power of a cat, and the novelty of a reptile or rodent. Purchase another, or capture one from the park. They all look the same.
---Snarfin

5 comments:

  1. That bird looks horrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know damn well who this is, SnarfinAugust 31, 2009 at 11:01 AM

    Great picture, Snarfin! By the way, go fuck yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a dead man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an uncle that looked just like you, Snarfin and he was just as mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your advice is terrible. Capital T. That rhymes with a lower case t which stand for trouble.

    ReplyDelete