About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, August 14, 2009

RIP, Friend

jaimeexxxx to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Richard,
My good friend of over 50 years just died of heart problems. I cherish my friend and want to buy him a nice headstone but his family doesn't want to spend much money on the burial. Is it weird if I ask his family if I can buy the headstone for them?


Dear Freak,
Please stop contacting my family. We don’t need any more headstones.
---Snarfin

4 comments: