About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Nuptial Friend

nancy76xxxxxx@aol.com to advisegi@gmail.com
Hey Mr. Snarfin,
My best girl friend invited me to her wedding in Malibu. I live in Detroit and just got laid off. I really want to come to the wedding but theirs no way I can afford to go now. What should I tell her? We've been best frends for years and Im supposed to be her Maid of Honor.

It's obvious to all my thousands of readers and me that the real reason you don't want to go to this wedding is because you had sex with your best friend's fiance (probably sometime last year).

I find it awfully convenient and so will your girl friend that you just "happened to lose your job" before what should be the happiest day of your friend's life. You’re not fooling anyone.
---Snarfin

5 comments:

  1. What the hell are you talking about? I didn't sleep with my best friend's fiance! Are you out of your mind?! How dare you call me a slut! I did lose my job! You are a vile, obnoxious person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill the Fat BasterdAugust 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM

    Richard, you are a ugly dude. But I like your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you respond, Mr. Snarfin? Huh???? Say something, jerk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fucking faggot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think Snarfin called you a slut, he just said that what you did was slutty. (Which it is, sleeping with your best friend's fiance is sluttyl)

    ReplyDelete