About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Helpful Friend

CaraKxxxxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Richard Snarfin,
Sometimes my friend, Jeff, gives me money for no reason. A lot of money too. He says he dosnt want it back but I feel uncomfortable anyway. Should I ask him to stop?

Why stop now? You’ve already had sex with your friend, Jeff. And it sounds like both of you liked it and you got paid, which is the important thing.

Now, all you gotta remember to do is report this income on your taxes as ‘other’. No use going to jail for hooking.
---Snarfin

7 comments:

  1. Your advice is insane. This person didn't say anything about prostitution. Where did you get that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice. Once again. Snarfin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should not be a counselor of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm.... Bizarree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have ever known anyone with the last name Snarfin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy in Thunder Cats was named Snarfin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot all about that show. I I loved that show...

    ReplyDelete