About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fickle Friend


xxxxxxiam@aol.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Snarfen,
After six years of being my BFF, my best friend told me we couldn’t be friends anymore. She became best friends with our mutual friend for 2 weeks and then came back to me. Should I let her be my best friend again after she ditched me once?

Dear Desperate,
Never forgive. Never forget. Once a person harms me I make a hash mark in my diary. Two harms = two hash marks. Three harms = you’re already dead.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Snarfin, I urge you to stop giving advice. Your not helping these people at all. "Three harms = you're already dead?" what the hell is that suppose to mean? Where are you writing these blogs from? Prison?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmm..... Creepy?!

    ReplyDelete