About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Social Network Friend

johnnxxxxx@yahoo.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Is there any difference between the friends you make in the real world and the ones you make online through social network sites like Myspace and Facebook?

Is someone less of a friend if you have only known them online? I have about 1000 friends on Facebook. Is that a lot? How many Facebook friends do you have?

Please do not write to me ever again.
---Snarfin

5 comments:

  1. Sanrfn, I'd be your facebook friend. For life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not what my friend, JOhn asked you. Snarfin. Why don't you post the real question, tough guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the real question?

    ReplyDelete