About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daddy Issues Friend

teddibear6xxxxxxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
All of my friends act like they like me until they meet my dad. He is super rich, has lots of fancy cars and chases women. They always end up liking him more than me. What should I do so that my dad can’t steal all my friends?


What’s your dad’s phone number?
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. That dude is a baller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad stole all my friends too so I stopped bringing them by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has absolutely nothing to do with your inane comments. I simply want to have sex with your old ass, Mr. Snarfin.

    ReplyDelete