About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sexually Frustrated Friends

kevxxxx@gmail to com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Rich Snarfin,
Do you think it is possible for a man and a woman to ever be friends without sexual tension destroying the relationship?


Sure do. Here is a great way to nip that frustrating friendship sexual tension in the bud.

Ladies: Be ugly.
Men: Have no earning potential.

There you go. Now you got a platonic friend for life…
---Snarfin

5 comments:

  1. I can't tell which one is uglier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In "When Harry Met Sally" they argue about this the whole movie. By the end of the movie Bily Crystal realizes he does love his best friend who happens to be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. No matter how ugly she is, dudes are attracted to chicks. Fact.

    ReplyDelete