About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Racist Friend

bradleyk67xxxx@comcast.net to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
My best friend of several years is black. I am white and don't have any racial prujuidices whatsoever but some of my other friends do and they say racist things about Ralph behind my back. Should I confront my other friends or just let it go?


Dear Racist,
Who makes more money? Ralph or your other white friends? My money is on your white friends so stick with them. They sound more funny and interesting than Ralph anyway.
---Richard Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. Ted (Long Island N.Y.)August 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM

    Richard... I don't know what bothers me more, your advise and the photo of you. In any event I think you need to consider another profession.

    Ted

    p.s. you suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snarfin, that's great! I'm going to use your advice. What do you know about angry cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What the f? Is this guy for real?

    ReplyDelete