About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Conflicted Friend

Biglarryxxx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Hey, Snarf
I just started dating a new girl and brought her to my favorite “hole-in-the-wall” restaurant for dinner. They have killer steak and great beer!

I’m there every Friday, but she HATED it. She said it was dirty and the music was too loud. We got in a fight; she left and told me she never wants to go back. What should I do?

Girlfriends come and go.
Good steak is forever.
You have an address for this place?
---Snarfin

6 comments:

  1. Snarfman has a point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a misogynistic turd, snarfin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best steak house is Houston's. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thsi site is for assholes. Let me tell you something boys, you don't know shit about women.

    ReplyDelete