About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Clothes-horse Friend

Joed9874xxx@cox.net to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
My friend Doug always wants to borrow my clothes. I used to say yes at first because I wanted to be a nice guy but he doesn't even ask anymore.

Instead he just takes whatever he wants from my closet. What should I do? I spend a lot of money on my clothes and I don't want him taking them.


Dear Steve or John (I can't remember who you are),
Do what I say in the following order:

1) Procure some liquid LSD (if you don't know where to find it just go to your nearest college campus and ask around, it should be a snap).

2) Apply the LSD to the inside of whatever sweater of yours Doug borrows the most.

After you send Doug on his first LSD trip he'll know not to mess with your clothes.
----Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant advice, Snarfin. What if Joe (that's his name BTW) accidentally puts on his fave sweater, forgetting he laced it w/ acid? You're an idiot.

    ReplyDelete