About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Son Vs. Senior Friend

oceanfrontloverxx@aol.com to Advisegi9@gmail.com

Mr. Snarfin,
My father recently suffered a mild heart attack and it’s become difficult for him to get around. Now that I’m his Caretaker, I’m looking for a way to balance my active lifestyle with his.

I want my father to feel that I’m still thinking about him. How do I approach discussing this with him?


It’s called a television set. Move your couch in front of it, sit him down, and go about your day.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. You're bitter for an advise dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter is an understatement. TV rots your brain.

    ReplyDelete