About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Disturbed Friend

softballhubbiexxxx@aol.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dr. Snarfin,
My wife and I have recently moved into a new apartment, and we love it, except for our rowdy thug neighbors who party all night, listen to loud rap music and smoke weed cigarettes. I want to remain civil with them. What’s the best approach?

If you can’t beat’em… join’em. Pickup some 50-Cent or Lil Wayne cds, learn the lyrics, and implement the slang into your speech. Make sure you practice in front of the mirror and learn to casually drop the “f-bomb”.

And, if you really want to win over your new friends, I suggest picking them up some malt liquor.

---Snarf’diggity!

3 comments:

  1. Bottom line.... You try this and you're gonna get your ask kicked, bro'hem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the hell listen to CD's anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. suburban solution? Advise guy... get wit it!

    ReplyDelete