About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Embarrased Friend

Petetheghostxxxx@comcast.net

I think I infected my roommate’s computer with a virus from using it to go online and visit certain “Adult” sites… He’s really a good buddy, I don’t know how to make it up to him.


Rent him a Hooker and call it even.
P.s. Have her break the news.
---Snarfin

6 comments:

  1. More than offended, I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snarfin, you are the MAN! A "man's" man with that kind'a logic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zacorious needs to catch brain caner and die. This advice is terrible. You know what it feels like to catch crabs from a Korean prostitute. NOT FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's korean have to do with it...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shouldn't have access to a computer, Snarfin.

    ReplyDelete