About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Monday, September 21, 2009

In Need of a Friend

Chriskk96xxxx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dr. Snarfin,
I’m in big trouble. I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant with my kid. She told me she was on the pill and I always wear a condom. How could this happen?

I am only 22. I don’t want to get married, I have my whole life ahead of me and I definitely don’t want to have a baby right now. I’m not ready. What do I do?


Hey Chris,
Sounds like you’re in a real quandary. I wish I could help but I only give friendship advice. Write me back if you’re ever having a problem with your best friend or something.
----Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious? You're not going to give this guy advice? Are you heartless or something? WTF, dude?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an assssshoolleeee

    ReplyDelete