About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Work Friends

gabbybabbyxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Mr. Snarfin,
What’s a good way to make new friends at work?



I’m so glad you asked me this question. Here is one foolproof clincher. Buy a CD with the lyrics in the case. Then, in the break room cue up a song from your CD on the company boom box. As your co-workers pass by, ask them to sing along.

If they resist because they don’t know the words, patiently remind them you have the lyrics. In no time you will be bonding with your new chums over some musical ditties.
---Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. That guy looks like my grandfather. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this will work too well in the friend dept, Snarfin. Ever heard of an IPOD BTW?

    ReplyDelete