About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Confused Liberal Friend

TracyWasserxxxx@hotmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Snarfin,
I am a liberal but all my close friends are Republicans. Lately I don't feel like I can talk to any of them.

They all think the war in Iraq was a good thing and agree with assholes like Glenn Beck and it's just wrong.

What should I do the next time we have a political conversation that leads to a fight?



Dear Tracy,
I am not sure who Glenn Beck is. I don't read the newspaper that often. However, I do know this: I support our troops and I support our country.

If we all give Bush just a little more time he'll find those WMD's and you will see that we did the right thing by invading Iraq. Cut your conservative friends some slack.

If it weren't for the Republicans being so tough we wouldn't have killed Osama Bin Laden and his two sons, would we? Huh? Think about that.
---Snarfin

4 comments:

  1. Catsrulexxx@hotmail.comSeptember 24, 2009 at 3:16 PM

    I think your a confused old man who needs to get a life. It was Saddam you're thinking of. Jello?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Beck's dancing better than his policies, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Snarkin,
    First of all, you are a complete idiot. Bush isn't even the president anymore, you dummy. We never found those WMD's that he and Cheney said were the reason we had to invade Iraq.

    Next, we still haven't captured Bin Laden. We did try and execute Saddam and we killed his sons. Where the hell did you get your degree? You are a complete moron and shouldn't have your own driver's license much less your own advice site.

    Daryl Kant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bush is still my president. And I am pretty sure we killed Bin Laden. And his sons. As for the WMDS I will keep my wait and see attitude. It has carried me this far.

    ReplyDelete