About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Peer Pressure Friends

rudebo98xxxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Mr. Snarfin,
I’m in high school. My friends are a little older than me and keep pressuring me to try drugs like pot and ecstasy. I say no but they won’t listen to me. What should I do?



If they’re not charging you for the drugs I don’t understand your problem. My friends used to sell me dime bags for twice as much as they should have cost.
---Snarfin

2 comments:

  1. Holy Shi%^, I think this is hilarious. What are those kids wearing?

    ReplyDelete