About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flirtatious Friend

Alexthesharkxxx@spytap.net to advisegi9@gmail.com
Rich,
My bff and co-worker just recently broke up with his boyfriend, Rico, and now Rico is calling me to hang out on his yacht, go to pool parties at his house, and pay for dinners at the Golf Club, etc.

I’m straight, but I’m afraid my best friend will think I’m going behind his back. I’m stuck on what to do?


It’s the new millennium and having a gay “sugar daddy” says, “I’m no bigot.” If your best friend was any friend at all, he’d want you to be happy.

You ever hear of the expression “Don’t sweat the small stuff?” Well, here’s a variation on another expression, “You CAN have your cake and eat it too.” Congrats!
---Snarfin

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, good job on being gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The United States of AmericaSeptember 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM

    Once again, entirely worthless advice, Snarfin. You're well on your way to mediocrity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. (Ephesians 6:18)”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard Snarfin SucksSeptember 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM

    Richard, I think it's time you seriously looked into finding an occupation that you might better be suited for. Like one of those guys who clean monkey shit for a living.

    ReplyDelete