About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Co-Worker Birthday Friend

lewiskyxxxxxxx@yahoo.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Bill, my co-worker, is turning 60 next week. Do you have any fun birthday ideas you can suggest?

Do a pirate-themed party. Fashion a treasure map and send it to the office. Then, put an inflatable shark and/or crocodile pool float toy in Bill's room.

For the next week grow a beard, sport eye liner and remember to tie a bandana around your head. Last, on Bill's actual birthday deposit a trunk full of precious rubies and jewels in Bill's car with a piece of parchment that reads, "Booty."
---Snarfin

8 comments:

  1. Then draw on a beard incremently as the week goes on. Jesus. Get some imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Bill is 60 years old. Why would he want to have a pirate-themed birthday party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't want a pirate-themed party? They're a blast. Have you been to one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some hot pirates, yo. NOT

    ReplyDelete