About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Taste-Averse Friend

carrie2xxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Dear Mr Snarfin,
I hate going on road trips with my friend, Marta because she makes me endure her awful IPOD library. Marta has awful taste in music. Should I be brutally honest and tell her?

Yes, you should be completely truthful with Marta about her music taste because there's actually only a handful of things in life it's okay to lie about:

1) Where the bodies are buried
2) Why there are bodies buried
3) And why there will continue to be more bodies buried.
---Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My roommate has terrible taste in music. HE listens to Elvis and the Beatles all day long in his room.

    ReplyDelete