About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fanatic Friend

sunnrizexxxxx@gmail.com to advisegi9@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Snarfin,
Football season is back and my husband turns into a different person. He eat, breathes, and lives FB. He takes over the living room Sunday and Monday nights and expects me to cook him and his friends dinner. Is this fair?


Not only is it fair, it's expected. I wouldn't stop at dinner. I would learn to bake to so they can enjoy dessert if the game happens to go into overtime.

---(Coach)Snarfin

3 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost perfect advice, from a perfect man. LOL! =-) Go Cleveland (dog pound!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. typical from a guy...

    ReplyDelete