About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shafted Friend

Starrsxxx@roadrunner.com to advisegi9@gmail.com
Mr. Snarfin,

My Aunt recently passed away and left everyone in the family something from her Will except me. I'm wondering if it's because I'm adopted. I'm going to see everyone at the funeral and I don't want to seem upset.


You're adopted, so you're not "really" part of the family anyway. Wait for the Eulogy and stick it to her good.
---Snarfin

2 comments: