About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm Keeping a Secret From My Grammy


Dear Richard
My family has been keeping a secret from my grandmother. I have a 17-month-old daughter that she doesn’t know exists. I wanted to tell my grandma from the start about her great-granddaughter (her first), but I am afraid to. My family thinks that telling her will cause too much stress on her. No one in the family takes my feelings into consideration.

I think my grandmother should know she’s a great-grandma. The problem is, I don’t know how to tell her. She’s 90 years old. I’m afraid if I say something now, it really might be too stressful for her. Also, I’m afraid that if I reveal this secret, it will start a family feud.

Signed,
Emily



Dear Emily,
No worries.  

I took the liberty of telling your grandmother the big news.  (It was easy once I had your email address to find you on Facebook.  Then from there, all I had to do was a directory search.) 

By the way, you may want to call your grammy ASAP.  I think she’s mad at you.

Your welcome,
Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment