About Me

My photo
I am a licensed therapist with a thriving practice in Illinois. As a youth I didn't have any friends but as I got older I found ways to make people like me. Since then I have taken it upon myself to fix other peoples' friendship problems. I like to drive long distances in my car with no destination in mind, just until the gas runs out of my car. Afterwards, I will often abandon the car and walk home.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

iPhone or Android?

Dear Richard,
I don’t have any relationship issues.  
My question concerns technology
Could you recommend a smart phone for me?  
Would you buy an Android or an iPhone?  

I can see the benefits for both but I would like an informed opinion.

Thanks,
Beth

Hello Beth,
Good question.  But I would NEVER let an android make my phone calls.  

Call me old fashioned but I think there are some jobs better left to us humans.

Faithfully,

Snarfin

No comments:

Post a Comment